The Revolutionary MOPA RF Amplifier – The Only True Vacuum Tube Driven Frequency Machine Available. Designed exclusively for the GB4000. This is essentially an upgrade for you if you already own a GB4000 frequency generator and want to run it with a plasma tube.
- Optimum Performance For Driving A Plasma Tube
- Variable RF Carrier from 2.2 to 3.8 MHz
- Driven by an Authentic 1930’s Style Vacuum Tube
- Output is a strong 190 Watts
- Professional Hand Built Construction w/ 2 Years Parts & Labor Warranty and 60 Days Satisfaction guarantee
Now includes the optimum 3.1-3.3 MHz RF Carrier Frequency Range
Money Back Guarantee*
- High Voltage / Low Current super efficient design
- Vacuum Tube driven 1930's tank circuit with 1350 volts
- True Analog harmonic sine wave output producing harmonic sidebands in the same manner as the original equipment
- Size: Compact design - 10.5" Wide X 17" Long X 10" High
- Power: Can be built for use with 110/120 volts or 220/240 volts AC
- Power usage: 350 watts. When connected to the GB-4000 375 watts
- Weight: 19 pounds
MOPA Amplifier Historical Tube Powered 1930’s Style Plasma Tube Power Amplifier Now Boosted to 190 Watts!
Now boosted to 190 Watts of RF Output! The MOPA Oscillator/Amplifier along with the GB4000 Frequency Generator is the perfect combination. This is the only machine designed with the 1930's style electronics including a vacuum tube inside.
You'll love this addition to your GB4000!
- The M.O.P.A. or Master Oscillator Power Amplifier uses the gas filled tube radiant method of outputting frequencies from 1 to 20 million Hertz.
- Improvement over modern solid state equipment which uses low voltage and high current output - the M.O.P.A. uses a high voltage and low current design for much better efficiency (runs cooler so you can use it for extended time without overheating. This is the same method used in the 1930-1950 equipment.
- Allows input of the full range of GB4000 frequencies
- Now comes with a built-in frequency counter so you can accurately set your desired carrier frequency.
- New maximum frequency range: When using the "RF Mode" 1 Hertz to 20,000,000 Hertz.
- Compact design - 10.5" Wide X 17" Long X 10" High
*Note: Accessories & Plasma Tube not included and 10% restocking fee on all returns. Sorry but this wasn't our decision. Think of it as a rental fee.